PHILOSOPHY OF HOUSECLEANING
- I don’t do windows because… I love birds and don’t want one to run into a clean window and get hurt. (I am compassionate.)
- I don’t wax floors because… I am terrified a guest will slip, hurt themselves, I’ll feel terrible and they may sue me. (I am careful and poor.)
- I don’t mind the dust bunnies because… they are very good company. I have named some of them, and they agree with everything I say. (I am imaginative.)
- I don’t disturb cobwebs because… I want every creature to have a home of their own and my family loves spiders. (I am kind.)
- I don’t Spring Clean because… I love all the seasons and don’t want the others to get jealous. (I am fair-minded.)
- I don’t plant a garden because… I don’t want to get in God’s way, He is an excellent designer. (I am courteous.)
- I don’t put things away because… my family will never be able to find them again. (I am considerate.)
- I don’t do gourmet meals when I entertain because… I don’t want my guests to stress out over what to make when they invite me over to dinner.
- I don’t iron because… I choose to believe them when they say “permanent press”. (I am trusting.)
- I don’t stress much on anything because… “A-Type Personalities” die young and I want to stick around and become a wrinkled-up, crusty old woman!!!