This is what we served at my wedding – and everyone loved it… my mom found the recipe many years ago, and I have absolutely no idea where she got it from, and she can’t remember now either… but it is a good one.
- 2 lg. cans frozen mixed fruit juice (apple, orange, kiwi, etc. – the red kind it what the original recipe called for – but I’ve since used other frozen mixed fruit juice and they each have their own unique flavor) (thawed)
- 1 lg. can frozen lemonade (thawed)
- 1 sm. can frozen limeade (thawed)
- 1 lg. can pineapple (not frozen)
- 2 2-liter bottles ginger ale (can use 7-Up)
Mix juices together. Can be made ahead of time. Add bottles of ginger ale just when ready to serve. Pour in gently as it will foam considerably!
You can also make a pretty frozen ring (without the ginger ale, of course) of the punch to cool it down and keep it from getting watered down by ice cubes, or freeze some into ice cube trays.